Chart visualization for the metagenomic and genomic analysis tools AMPHORA2 and AmphoraNet
AmphoraVizu can visualize outputs generated by the metagenomic and genomic analysis tool AMPHORA2 or its webserver implementation AmphoraNet.
Using AmphoraVizu step by step
- Upload an AMPHORA2 or AmphoraNet output file.
Sample input file (HMP - buccal mucosa metagenome analysed by AmphoraNet). More input files
- Select the lowest taxonomic rank which you are interested in.
- You can use the advanced options choose the display mode, the lower bound for the confidence, the average share and the title. There is a link to display these options.
- Click the "Visualize!" button. You will see a chart immediately (if it is not too wide to display in miniview). Then click "Magnify" for the magnified chart. You can download a HTML file with the chart as well. Sample outputs: Column Chart, Pie Chart.
More details and help
For or more details please check these links and article:
- User Manual for AmphoraVizu
- Kerepesi CS., Szalkai B., Grolmusz V.: Visual Analysis of the Quantitative Composition of Metagenomic Communities: the AmphoraVizu Webserver.
- Help to AMPHORA2 and AmphoraNet outputs
You can use this service only if you accept the following terms: We do not guarantee anything about this service: We do not state anything about the usability of this service, and we do not state that the results that we may return can be used for any purpose. We cannot guarantee that this service will be available in the future, and we cannot guarantee that your query would generate any output at all.
Privacy: We will not give out your data to anyone.
How to cite: If you publish anything using the output of AmphoraVizu webserver, you are asked to cite the following publication, and you are also suggested to refer to the web address of our webservice:
Csaba Kerepesi, Balázs Szalkai, Vince Grolmusz. Visual Analysis of the Quantitative Composition of Metagenomic Communities: the AmphoraVizu Webserver. Microbial Ecology, April 2015, Volume 69, Issue 3, pp 695-697, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00248-014-0502-6.